ACCOUNTABILITY TRAINING & CULTURE CHANGE SERVICES
The Oz Principle Self Track
The Culture Shaping Track
The Oz Principle Lead Others Track
DRIVE MEASURABLE RESULTS THROUGH ACCOUNTABILITY
The Accountability Builder™ Training is a highly sought-after workshop that gives leaders and executives the understanding and tools necessary for creating greater accountability in their organization. While working on actual organizational results, participants apply the principles from the bestselling book, The Oz Principle®: Getting Results Through Individual And Organizational Accountability and experience the Steps To Accountability® that are necessary to achieve those results. Throughout the workshop, the skills, attitudes, and tools for taking the steps to See It, Own It, Solve It, and Do It® are presented and practiced. The Accountability Builder™ Training is an interactive workshop that helps participants create and shape a Culture of Accountability® where people avoid the Blame Game®, focus on achieving results, and constantly ask, “What else can I do?” to meet deadlines, overcome obstacles, and achieve results. They learn how to take the Steps To Accountability® and operate Above The Line®.
Purpose Of The Training
To help workshop participants learn how to take greater personal accountability for achieving key organizational results in spite of difficult circumstances and challenging obstacles.
OBJECTIVES OF THE TRAINING
- Clarify the Key Organizational Results and align people’s daily work objectives with those results.
- Introduce a positive approach to creating greater accountability throughout the organization.
- Create greater ownership for achieving the Key Results by using the Steps To Accountability.
- Learn how to apply the tools and practices that accelerate greater accountability both individually and organizationally.
- Develop specific action steps using Accountability Plans for Creating A Culture Of Accountability and achieving the desired results.
The Accountability Builder™ Training Workshop consists of five training modules, typically delivered in a one-day format. Partners In Leadership Executive Facilitators use enhanced learning methodologies to deliver the training in a way that accelerates implementation and improves sustained application, including
- Interactive Exercises.
- Team Application Sessions.
- Small and Large Group Debriefs.
Let our experts give you a clear overview of our Accountability Training and Leadership solutions.